In the Fall, 2013, ready and willing buyers of petroleum products asked XUN Energy, Inc. President, Jerry G. Mikolajczyk, to assist them in sourcing and procuring refined products for new markets. In the past, Mr. Mikolajczyk had facilitated petroleum and physical commodity transactions for buyers on a pro bono basis. In order to capitalize on his expertise, experience and his industry connections, Mr. Mikolajczyk established the XUN Oil Marketing Division to research and evaluate the buying and selling of petroleum products as a profit centre. The research and evaluation was based on the following business objectives:
- Purchase high quality petroleum products from reputable Suppliers;
- Establish long term Supplier contracts;
- Sell high quality petroleum products to Majors;
- Establish long term sales agreements with the Majors; and
- Establish long term relationships and creditability with Suppliers and Buyers based on product quality, delivery performance, service and flexibility.
On December 24th, 2014, the Board of Directors of the Company passed a board resolution approving the actuation of the XUN OIL MARKETING DIVISION (XOM) as a profit centre for XUN Energy, Inc.